Enjoy the benefits and become a member of Blacktown Workers’ Club Group.
- Membership at three great Clubs for the price of one (Workers Blacktown, Workers Sports and Workers Hubertus Country Club)
- Special Members Only Promotions
- Raffles with variety of prizes
- Discounted Food and Beverage
- Monthly vouchers
- Birthday card
- Courtesy Bus
- Use of Club’s holiday cabins (Discounted)
- Undercover parking available at Workers Blacktown and Workers Sports
- Access to Events@Fifty5 functions centre
- Sporting facilities and Sub Clubs (25 Sports Sub Clubs)
- Children’s Christmas Party
- Workers Hair Care (Hairdresser)
- Health Club
- Reciprocal membership arrangements with Queensland Clubs
- Great sports lounge with Snooker, Darts, Indoor Bowls and Table Tennis facilities at Workers Blacktown
- Discount at Blacktown Travelodge
The Workers Club Group is part of the Federation of Community, Sporting and Workers’ Clubs; offering members discounted accommodation at Holiday Centers in Fingal Bay, Sussex Inlet and Urunga.
For a holiday you can afford….Bookings are for a maximum of six (6) persons to occupy Resort Units. A $100.00 deposit is required to secure bookings. Deposits are non-refundable for cancellations within 28 days from the booked arrival date. Bookings operate from Saturday to Saturday and units must be vacated by 10am on the Saturday of departure. Provided units are ready, they may be occupied from 12noon. You are expected to arrive before 6pm unless prior arrangements are made with Centre Manager. Bookings may be made up to six months in advance, with the exception of School Holidays.
School Holidays – A ballot is conducted for Christmas school holiday periods. Forms are available from the club foyer from September to January each year. The ballot is drawn at the beginning of February for the next 12 months of School Holidays.
For Bookings or further information please contact Denise Stevens during office hours on 9830 0600.
For current rental rates and a pictorial tour of the units, visit the Family Holidays website.
Registered Clubs Act